Bangladesh Adventures

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Update on the Stout Family


Sorry, it has been a long time since I wrote.

First- Praise the Lord! Compassion Bangladesh now has 8,841 precious children in 60 projects through out Bangladesh.

We had a wonderful family Easter in Noakhali with Nita’s family. We were there 5 days. One of the highlights was seeing a play done by the youth of the Catholic Church Nita’s family attends. By the way the only Church in the Noakhali District. It was excellently performed - my measurement: CJ sat through the whole thing and told his grandmother all about it- spellbound! The other highlight was being part of Nita’s cousin Reunu’s wedding. It was great to be here for it. It was a hot three-day affair with more than 250 eating a dinner at Nita’s bari on Easter Sunday night. The actual wedding at the church was Monday at 6:30 a.m. Only about 20 people showed up including Chad and I.

Nita and I celebrated 16 years of Marriage in April but my sister Maureen and her husband Jim celebrated twice that number at 32 years in April!

I have a lot to write but at least a have a small update on the blog.



2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home